How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Understand completely

I watched it twice to get a good understanding of it. then i looked at the number of votes, counted in the number of views, the rank and the score.

I then read through the reviews so i could comment on the negative reviews.
Simply put the few people who gave negative reviews are idiots.
They commented on your use of sarcasm in the creation of the video as being hypocritical without realizing that at the same time you proved the statements you made about anime and video game parodies to be true.
It was essentially a stand up routine in that you state the obvious for the sake of comedy.
When it comes right down to it if you have a score of over 4.0 and are front page chances are the negative reviews you can ignore the negative reviews because you can't please everyone and you definitely pleased alot of people.

BiffTheTimid responds:

You observations are very astute. Most of the negative reviews are extremely similar in that they don't understand what a satire is. Thanks for the review, and maybe others will read and learn from it.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

loved it

i really liked this flash and if u can u should resubmit it with the joan being dead scene; the one between the first screen change from joan to maxwell in the correct position between the max killing joan and max leaving joan's house scene

if in fact thats the way that it was meant to be

Slim Santa Slim Santa

ok..

like the song animation is ok
real slim shady parody M&M not slipnot idk wtf he's talkin bout>

Unlimited Zombies Unlimited Zombies

eh it was ok, needs more work way too easy

it was alright, it needs more upgrades... it took me virtually no effort and i got to a point in the game where all i had to do was hold the left click button down and wait..... i could easily have gotten 100,000 kills but i got bored real fast....
only a speed upgrade and a health pack, 3 kinds of zombies.... needs more

got 6500 kills then went to sleep, was interesting though

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

its ok but damn pause

the game is ok but there is that damn auto pause it doesn't seem to work right or maybe it does and it just is meant to irritate you, anyway there is no point in auto pause if all you have to do is hit p, who doesnt have time to hit p...

Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

eh could be better

well i liked the game except for one thing i was on level 3-1 and idk what happened but i suddenly turned into a pingpong ball and just bounced around the screen, back and forth, lost all control except the power bounce which just put me back to the opposite side i was floating too, o well

8-bit kirby 8-bit kirby

great

Really goo i liked it and it made gold but you should think of remix adding more instrumenatation <+ if thats a word. leave me alone its 2:00 AM....

Chronamut responds:

pfft with your 2 am...

wow I thought I had no reviews taday - *phew* thatd mean, I wasnt popular nemore, cant have that!

glad you liked the song man - go review some of my newer stuff!

-shawn-